Can I restart my account?
- No, you cannot. Whatever you do on your account, it will always be saved. If you want to start again, you have to make an entirely new account. For steps on how to do that, click here.
I changed devices, will I lose my account's progress?
- Nope! All you have to do is login with the email address of that account on your new device.
What are Stars and how do I obtain them?
- Stars are the premium currency of Brave Brigade and can be used for a wide variety of purposes:
- Stars allow players to unlock new Heroes and recruit powerful Mercs.
- Players can also use stars to recharge their AP or revive fallen Mercs instantly.
- Stars can be obtained in various ways:
- Players can purchase stars through the Star Shop. This can be accessed through the + button next to the Star count at the top of the screen or through the Items & Shop sub-menu.
- Stars are awarded to players for completing certain quests and achievements.
- Players get 1 Star when they complete a stage with a 3-star ranking for the first time.
- Players receive 1 Random Star Box when completing a Secret stage for the first time that day (up to 24 boxes per day, if every Secret stage is completed).
- Stars are rewarded to players for winning in the Arena and Boss Raid depending on their ranks.
What is Gold and how do I obtain it?
- Gold is the main currency of Brave Brigade and is vital for progressing through the game.
- Gold can be used to unlock and upgrade Hero skills.
- Gold is also used when leveling Mercs with gems.
- There are many ways in which players can get gold:
- Players will earn gold for completing stages. Some achievements and quests will also grant players some gold.
- Items obtained during battle can be sold to the shop for gold.
- Gold can be purchased with stars through the Gold Shop. This can be accessed through the + button next to the Gold count at the top of the screen or through the Items & Shop sub-menu.
What are Honor Medals and how do I obtain them?
- Honor Medals can be used for 2 separate purposes:
- Honor Medals are used to participate in Secret Stages. The number of medals consumed depends on the stage.
- 30 Honor Medals can be used to recruit a Merc from the Recruit window.
- Players can obtain medals in a few ways:
- Players get 1 medal every time their Hero is used by a friend.
- Medals are sometimes awarded for participating in an Arena fight.
How do I change my settings?
- Settings may be changed by tapping the Settings button (gears icon) in the upper right of the home screen. The Settings menu allows you to toggle Background Music, Sound Effects, Push Notifications and Vibration. It also allows you to link your game with Facebook and/or Google Play, and enter Referral and Coupon Codes. This menu also includes buttons that redirect to the Support site and Forums.
How do I chat with other players?
- Chat with other players by tapping on the chatbox at the top of the screen underneath AP and Gold. The chatbox is visible from most menus accessed through the home screen. Type your message and tap Send to communicate in the chat box.
How do I buy and sell items?
- Tap the Items & Shop button (box of weapons and armor icon) in the lower left of the home screen to buy and sell items. Shop items are listed on the left, while your inventory is listed on the right. You may sort your inventory by Growth or Enhancement items by tapping on the options above your inventory. Scroll through your inventory and tap on an item to use or sell it. An item’s sell price is listed in the top right of the sell box. After tapping sell you may choose to sell one or all items of that type.
- The default Item Shop contains items that may be purchased for Gold or Stars. Scroll through the shop, select an item, and tap Buy to purchase. An item’s price is listed in the top right of the Buy box. A confirmation window will appear after selecting Buy.
- Specialty Shops are available by tapping the buttons above the item shop. Tap the Star Shop to purchase Stars, tap the Gold Shop to purchase Gold, and tap Mileage to purchase items with the special Mileage currency.
How do I view my Mail?
- Visit your Mailbox by tapping on the Mail button (mailbox icon) on the upper right side of the home screen. Unopened mail will be listed on this screen. Tap on a piece of mail in order to open it. You may have up to 50 messages in your mail at once. You may open all pieces of mail at once by tapping on the Receive All button at the bottom of the screen. Messages are saved for seven days and will expire after that time.
How do I view and add/remove Friends?
- View the Friends window by tapping on the Friends button (handshake icon) on the right edge of the home screen. Your friends are listed in this window. By default you may have up to 30 friends. Additional friend slots may be unlocked by tapping the + button in the top right of the window (10 stars per 5 slots).
- Tap on a friend to view their information on the right side of the screen. Toggle between their Stats and Skills with the buttons at the top of the window. You may remove a friend by tapping Remove Friend at the bottom of the window. Tap the Gift button next to a friend to send them a Gift, or press the Gift All button at the bottom of the window to Gift all of your friends at once. You may gift each friend once a day.
- Send a friend request or view pending requests by tapping the Friend Request button on the bottom left of the window. This button will have the word NEW flashing on it if you have any pending requests. Accept or refuse pending requests by tapping the appropriate buttons on this page. You may also search for a friend and send them a friend request on this window.
How do I participate in Events?
- Currently running events are announced by banners on the home screen. Tap on them to redirect to the event information page where all event details will be provided.
What are Achievements and how do I view/claim them?
- View Achievements by tapping on the Achievements button (trophy icon) on the right sidebar of the home screen. If you have new Achievements to claim there will be a flashing NEW text over this icon. View currently active Achievements here, and claim the rewards for completed ones by tapping the Receive button on the right side of the window. Optionally, tap the Receive All button at the bottom of the window to claim all rewards. Toggle between In Progress and Finished Achievements with the buttons at the top of the window. Tap the controller button in the bottom left to view achievements on Google Play.
What are Quests and how do I view them?
- View Quests by tapping on the Quests button (notice board icon) on the right sidebar of the home screen. If you have new Quests to claim there will be a flashing NEW text over this icon. View currently active Quests here, and claim the rewards for completed ones by tapping the Receive button on the right side of the window. Optionally, tap the Receive All button at the bottom of the window to claim all rewards. Toggle between In Progress and Finished Quests with the buttons at the top of the window.
What is AP and how do I recover it?
- A certain amount of AP (Action Points) is used to enter Battlefields. This amount varies depending on the stage.
- Players can recover AP in three different ways:
How do I contact Customer Support?
- Customer Support may be reached through the Settings window. The Settings window may be found by tapping the Settings button (gears icon) in the upper right of the home screen. Tap on the Contact button to access the Customer Support website.
How do I view and manage my Hero information?
- View the Hero Window by tapping on the Hero button (golden helm icon) at the upper left corner of the home screen. This page allows you to purchase and switch between Heroes. You can also enhance your Hero's stats and manage their skills.
What are the differences between my Hero and my Mercs?
- Your Hero is the leader of your group of Mercs. Your Hero automatically gains EXP at the end of each battle, whereas Mercs can only gain EXP through Gems. Your Hero has access to unique Active Skills, Passive Skills and Leader Skills that can be learned and leveled up as your Hero grows in level.
How do I change my Hero?
- You may change your Hero by tapping on the Hero button (golden helm icon) at the upper left of the home screen. Tap the arrows on the Hero Portrait to switch between Heroes. Additional Heroes may be purchased with Stars. Newly purchased Heroes start at level 1, but Battlefield progress and other game elements will be saved.
How do I level up my Hero?
- Heroes automatically gain EXP at the end of every battle. The amount of EXP gained varies depending on the stage.
- All EXP that is gained at the end of each battle is saved even if the Player fails the stage later on.
How do I enhance my Hero’s stats?
- Enhance a Hero’s stats by visiting the Hero page and tapping on the Enhance Stats Buttons. Select a Stat Card from the list on the left hand side and tap Use. Stat Cards are consumed upon use and may only be used once. Different stats are important for different Heroes so choose wisely who you give them to.
What are my Hero skills and how do I level them up?
- Hero Skills are special skills unique to your Hero. Unlike a Merc, who only has Active and Passive Skills, Heroes have Leader Skills as well. Active Skills are available for use in battle when your Hero’s skill cooldown is up. Passive Skills are automatically applied in battle and require no activation. Level up these skills by tapping on the left Skills button in the Hero menu. Skills may have certain prerequisites such as Hero level or a certain level in other skills. You may also select whether or not your Hero’s different skills can be used during AI mode. Tap on the AI button to toggle AI mode use on or off.
What are my Hero’s Leader Skills and how do I level them up?
- Leader Skills are passive abilities that are automatically applied in battle and are unique to the Hero. Only one Leader Skill may be equipped at a time. Equip and purchase Leader Skills by tapping the Skills button on the right in the Hero menu. Leader Skills require the Hero to be a certain level in order to purchase. It is helpful to deploy friends’ Heroes that have a high level leader skill or one that stacks with yours.
What are Mercs?
- Mercs, or Mercenaries, are additional soldiers that will assist your Hero in combat. View your Mercs by tapping the Mercs button (silver helm icon) on the left side of the screen. Mercs may be sorted by level, rank or type. Tap the appropriate button at the top to sort. Scroll through your list and tap on a Merc to see their information on the right.
- Toggle between viewing a Merc’s Stats and Skills with the buttons on the top of the screen. By default you may hold 20 Mercs, but this number may be increased by tapping on the + button at the top of the window (10 stars for every 5 slot increase). The buttons at the bottom of this page allow you to enhance Merc stats, level up mercs, evolve mercs, and fuse mercs. You may also dismiss them if their services are no longer needed as well as recover their LP if they have fallen in battle frequently.
How do I recruit Mercs?
- Mercs may be recruited through the Recruit window on the home screen, or at the end of battle.
- Visit the Recruit window by tapping on the Recruit button (paper and quill icon).
- Here you may perform two different kinds of recruitment. General recruitment costs 30 honor medals or 3000 Gold and has the chance to give you a 1-4 star Merc. Star recruitment costs 30 stars and has the chance to give a 3-6 star Merc. If you have the appropriate Voucher, you may spend it in the place of Honor or Stars. After doing Star recruitment, you may do any subsequent recruitments for only 25 stars. Every fifth Star recruit rewards you with a free Star Voucher. Tap the Merc Collection button (book icon) to view the list of all Mercs.
- You also have a chance of acquiring Mercs after a successful battle. Mercs that you have a chance of being recruited are listed in the battle information window before beginning a Battlefield Stage. Boss enemies may not be recruited through battle. Tap on a Merc’s portrait to view their information. Recruitment rates for certain Mercs may be low and usually require multiple attempts in order to recruit.
How do I view and manage my Mercs?
- View your Mercs by tapping the Mercs button (silver helm icon) on the left side of the screen. Here you can view your list of Mercs on the left. By default you may hold 20 Mercs, but this number may be increased by tapping on the + button at the top of the window (10 stars for every 5 slot increase).
- Scroll through your list and tap on a Merc to see their information on the right. *Toggle between viewing a Merc’s Stats and Skills with the buttons on the top of the screen. The buttons at the bottom of this page allow you to enhance Merc stats, level up mercs, evolve mercs, and fuse mercs.
- You may also dismiss them if their services are no longer needed and recover their LP if they have fallen in battle frequently. In order to prevent Mercs from being accidently dismissed, you may tap and hold over their name to lock or unlock them. Locked Mercs may not be dismissed.
What are Gems and how do I obtain them?
- Gems are materials used to level up Mercs. Gems are most commonly obtained by dismissing Mercs that you no longer need for combat. To dismiss a Merc, select them in the Merc window and tap on the Dismiss button at the bottom. This has a great chance to reward you with a type of Gem that corresponds to the type of Merc dismissed. The daily Special Battlefields are also a great way of obtaining certain color Gems.
How do I level up Mercs and what are the advantages of doing so?
- Leveling up a Merc increases its Stats. Reaching the max level will allow you to Evolve your Merc to the next level if they are capable of doing so. Level up a Merc by selecting them and tapping the Level Up button at the bottom of the window. Select up to six gems on the left side of the screen to use for leveling up.
- Gems of matching color to the Merc’s type will be more effective for leveling up (red = attacker, blue = defender, green = healer, purple = support, black = no type). The EXP bar at the top of the window indicates how much EXP the selected gems will provide. Tap the Use button at the bottom of the page to perform the level up. Each level up costs Gold, indicated by the Gold Cost window at the bottom right.
How do I evolve Mercs and what are the advantages of doing so?
- Evolving a Merc increases their star rating and allows them to grow into a more powerful form. Mercs gain at least one skill upon evolution. A Merc must be raised to its certain level before it can be evolved but not every Merc is capable of evolution. To evolve a Merc, tap on them in the Merc window and tap the Evolve button. If the Merc is capable of evolution, the evolve window will appear. Evolving a Merc will require other Mercs of the same star rank, as well as a gold cost (listed at the bottom).
How do I Enhance a Merc’s stats?
- A Merc’s stats can be enhanced using Stat Cards. Obtain Stat Cards as random drops from Battlefield Stages. To Enhance Stats, tap on the desired Merc and tap the Enhance Stat button. Select the stat card from the left side and tap use. Stat cards are best saved for high level Mercs and your Hero as their bonuses are lost when a Merc is dismissed.
How do I Skill Up a Merc's skills?
- To skill up a merc's skills, go to your merc roster and select the merc whose skills you want to level up. Click the Merc Skill Up button in the bottom right corner.
- A new window will pop up with five empty slots to the right. You can select up to five identical mercs to be used as sacrificial skill up fodder. Once you press Fuse, these five sacrificial mercs will be destroyed and the selected merc will randomly level up skills equal to the number of sacrifices. If you sacrifice one identical merc, one skill level will be applied randomly. If you sacrifice five mercs, then five skill levels will randomly be applied to your skills. You cannot pick which skill levels up.
- You may also use mercs from the Bitter Root line to level up merc skills, but you need the merc of the same star rank to skill up a merc (i.e. a 5-Star Merc requires Old Ginseng). Bonuses may be awarded for using root mercs.
- There is no difference whether you pick five sacrifices to fuse at a time or fuse one by one. A maxed skill (Level 10) will not be chosen as part of one of the random skills to increase in level. If you use more mercs than necessary to completely max out all skills, those mercs will be wasted.
- Check out the Merc Skill Up List for a guide on what skills to max.
How do I increase my Merc slots?
- Increase Merc slots by tapping the blue + button in the upper left corner of the Merc window. Slots can be purchased for 10 stars per 5 slots.
What is HP?
- HP, or Hit Points, represent the amount of damage your character can take before falling in battle. A character with higher HP is harder to defeat.
What is ATK POW (or STR)?
- ATK POW, or Attack Power, represents the amount of damage a character does with basic, automatic attacks. A character with higher ATK POW will inflict more damage when auto-attacking.
What is ATK SPD (or MOV)?
- ATK SPD, or Attack Speed, represents how often a character is able to auto-attack. A character with higher ATK SPD will auto-attack more often.
What is ATK DEF (or DEF)?
- ATK DEF, or Attack Defense, represents how much basic damage a character mitigates when attacked with an autoattack or counterattack. A character with higher ATK DEF will take less damage from autoattacks and counterattacks.
What is SKILL POW (or INT)?
- SKILL POW, or Skill Power, represents the amount of damage a character does with attack skills, as well as the amount of healing a character does. A character with higher SKILL POW will inflict more damage with attack skills and heal allies more effectively.
SKILL POW affects all skills.
What is SKILL SPD (or SP)?
- A character with high SKILL SPD, or Skill Speed, refills its skill meter more quickly. When a character's Skill SPD meter reaches 100%, it may activate any one of its skills. Skills deplete a percentage of the Skill SPD meter when activated, and the unit must then wait until the meter is full again before activating another skill. For example: a skill costing 60 SP depletes 60% of the meter, and a skill costing 100 SP depletes the entire meter.
What is SKILL DEF (or RES)?
- SKILL DEF, or Skill Defense, represents how much skill damage a character mitigates when attacked with a skill. A character with high SKILL DEF will take less damage from skills.
What is LP?
- LP (Life Points) represent the amount of times your Merc can fall in battle before becoming exhausted. When a Merc falls in battle, it will lose an LP. When the merc’s LP reaches 0, it will “die” and will become unable to be deployed until resurrected for free or Stars. If Mercs are resurrected for free, there will be a delay before they are able to fight again. If Mercs are ressurected with Stars, they can be used again instantly. LP does not decrease when a Merc falls during a Boss Raid or an Arena battle.
Despite this update, sometimes the old names (STR, MOV, DEF, INT, SP, RES) are used, for example when you enhance your hero skill using Stat Cards, in your hero's friend section or in skill description (see Icarus Wings).
What are Battlefields?
- Battlefields are the different locations in which combat occurs. Each Battlefield is made up of a number of stages. A new Battlefield is unlocked when every stage in the previous Battlefield has been completed. The first time a stage is completed with a 3 star rating, players are given one Star (currency).
How do I visit the Battlefields?
- Visit the Battlefield by tapping on the Battlefield button (globe icon) at the bottom right of the home screen.
What are Stages and how do I view their details?
- Stages are the individual battles that occur within a Battlefield. Tap on a Stage to view the Stage information window and begin the stage. The Stage information window lists the AP required for that stage, the amount of waves you will face, the minimum Clear Time to earn 3 stars, and the specific stage bonuses. Each Stage gives different bonuses to Mercs depending on their class. At the top of the Stage Information window are the Mercs that you have a chance of recruiting after a successful battle. If a Stage requires an item, it will be listed here. Tap Enter to begin the stage.
What are Elite Monster Stages?
- Elite Monster Stages are Stages where you face a powerful enemy that you have a chance to recruit. Enemies that can be recruited are listed at the top of the Stage information window.
What are Boss Stages?
- Boss Stages are always the last Stage in a Battlefield. You must complete a Boss Stage to advance to the next Battlefield. In Boss Stages, you face powerful Mercs that you have a chance of recruiting. Enemies that can be recruited are listed at the top of the Stage information window.
What are Secret Stages and how do I enter them?
- Each Battlefield has one Secret Stage that requires Honor Medals to enter. Gain Honor Medals by having your friends use your Hero in battle. Enemies that can be recruited (except named Mercs) are listed at the top of the Stage information window.
What are Special Battlefields?
- The Special Battlefield can be accessed by opening up the Battlefield window (globe icon in the bottom right of the home window) and tapping on the Special icon. Alternating Stages can be an excellent way to capture merc souls to evolve to powerful or valuable mercs. Tap on one and select a Stage to begin.
What is the Arena and how do I enter it?
- The Arena allows players to participate in PvP combat and fight against each other. You must be at least level 10 to participate in Arena. Unlike the Battlefield, you may not use your friends’ Heroes and must fight with 6 of your own characters. View the weekly rankings on the left side and results of recent battles on the right. Your own ranking is listed on the bottom. View weekly ranking rewards in the bottom right. Tap Matchmaking to begin arena combat.
How do I visit the Arena?
- Visit the Arena by tapping on the Arena button (crossed swords icon) on the bottom right of the home screen. The Arena allows players to participate in PvP combat and fight against each other. You must be at least level 10 to participate in Arena. *Unlike the Battlefield, you may not use your friends’ Heroes and must fight with 6 of your own characters. View the weekly rankings on the left side and results of recent battles on the right. Your own ranking is listed on the bottom. View weekly ranking rewards in the bottom right. Tap Matchmaking to begin arena combat.
- Participating in matchmaking consumes 10 BP which you will have the opportunity to win back through battle.
- Players start each ranking period with 1000 BP.
How is Arena ranking calculated?
- Arena participants are ranked based on their BP or Battle Points. Players begin the week with 1000 BP. Every Arena match, each player stakes 10 BP on the battle. The winner of the match receives their own BP back, plus bonus BP depending on the BP difference of their opponent. Players are separated into brackets depending on their level. Within those brackets, players are matched against opponents with similar BP to their own or against players with BP closest to their own if the BP difference is great.
What is Friendly Battle?
- Friendly battles are battles between you and people on your friend list. You can challenge any of your friends to battle at no cost. The team that your friend will used is based on the last team that they used in the Arena or Friendly Battle.
What is the Boss Raid?
- The Boss Raid is a server-wide battle Stage where players work together to defeat the Boss. Players are ranked on how much damage they have done to the boss. View your rank and damage contributions on the right hand side of the window. View the overall leaderboard by tapping on Ranking. Ranking rewards are listed in the bottom right. Tap the Battle button to begin combat.
How do I participate in the Boss Raid?
- Visit the Boss Raid by tapping on the Boss Raid button (skull icon) on the bottom right of the home screen. Note that the Raid Boss may not currently be active.
How do I set up my Squad and switch between different Squad setups?
- Squad setup can be edited in the pre-battle window. Players can deploy up to 4 additional Mercs (5 in Arena) in addition to their Hero. Except in Arena, the last battle slot must be filled by a friend’s hero. In the event that you do not have available friends, three recommended friends will be listed.
- Toggle between your Mercs and Friend’s Heroes with the buttons at the top of the window. Recommended Friends will NOT use their Leader Ability in battle, so making friends is important. After using a Recommended Friend, you will have the option to add them to send them a friend invite.
- Mercs can be sorted by Level, Type and Rank. To place a Merc, tap on them on the left and tap again on the spot on the right where you want them to be. Mercs may only be placed in open blue spots. Remove an already placed Merc by double tapping them. Move a Merc to an empty spot by tapping on them once and tapping again on an empty spot. You may automatically place Mercs by tapping the Auto button at the bottom.
- Tap the View button at the top to toggle between whether you want your heroes to towards or away from the screen. Tap Complete when you are done placing your Mercs.
Why can I only use 5 combatants on my Squad?
- Except in Arena, the last battle slot must be filled by a friend’s hero. In the event that you do not have available friends, three recommended friends will be listed. Recommended friends will NOT use their Leader Ability in battle, so making friends is the best way to gain an advantage in battle. After using a recommended friend, you will have the option of adding them to your friends list. Toggle between your Mercs and Friend’s Mercs with the buttons at the top of the window.
What is the optimum way to set up my Squad?
- Squad setup can have a big impact on the outcome of a battle.
- Mercs in the front row of a battle receive a +10% bonus to their MOV and they lose -10% to their SP. Mercs in the back row receive a +10% bonus to their SP and lose -10% to their MOV.
- Mercs will be targeted depending on the enemies' range. Short range mercs will target the front row and long range mercs will target the back row. It is usually best to place Defenders and other tankier mercs in the front since there are more short range Attackers.
- Additionally, certain types of Mercs are strong and weak against other types. View the thumbnail for an explanation of strengths and weaknesses. Because of this it is usually best to vary your squad composition in order to have Mercs of different strengths.
How are my Hero’s and my Mercs’ auto-attacks targeted?
- Hero and Merc auto-attacks are untargetable but can be influenced in a variety of ways. Short ranged mercs will target enemy mercs in the front and long ranged mercs will target enemy mercs in the back, but certain Skills (Achilles' Eye and Indra's Glory) can affect how the Merc or Hero handles auto-attacking.
How are Skills targeted?
- Like auto-attacks, Skills are randomly targeted as well unless they say otherwise. Healing skills will always target the friendly Merc or Hero with the lowest HP.
How do I choose and use items during battle?
- Before battle, you may select which items to bring with you into combat at the Battle Shop. You may bring up to 5 items from your inventory into Battle. The third and fourth item slot must be unlocked with 90 stars each. Tap on an inventory item to add it to your set. Tap a set item to remove it. You may hold down on an item to view its information.
- In addition to inventory items, you may bring along Premium Battle Items. Tap these items on the left side in order to bring them into battle. Tap them again to deselect. Multiple Premium Items may be brought into battle. Selected Premium Battle Items will be automatically purchased (currency automatically deducted) and their effects applied when you tap Start Battle. Once your item management is complete, tap Start Battle to begin. During battle you may use an item by tapping it on the right side of the screen.
How do I use Skills during battle?
- Skills are usable in battle when your Merc or Hero’s cooldown is complete. The grey countdown timer over your Merc indicates the remaining cooldown time. In a Merc or Hero’s skill description, it says what percentage of the character’s SP cooldown timer will be consumed when the skill is used. A skill that says “SP Consumed: 50” will result in a cooldown that is 50% of the maximum amount. Character portraits will be recessed at the bottom of the screen until their cooldown time is up. At this point they pop up from the bottom of the screen and gain a glowing border. Tap on one of these character portraits to select a skill to use. Items may also be used by tapping on their icon on the right side of the screen.
What is Burst and how do I use it?
- A Burst is a powerful battle ability that randomly occurs during combat. When a Burst occurs, the words BURST will flash over one of your character portraits. If you tap the character portrait before the Burst disappears, that character will unleash a powerful Burst ability. Pay attention to battle and act quickly in order to take advantage of Bursts before they disappear. The duration that a Burst is active is affected by the speed the battle is running at, so slowing it down for more difficult battles is recommended.
How do I change battle speed?
- The battle speed can be changed by tapping the speed Icon on the left side of the battle screen.
- Players can toggle between 1x, 1.5x and 2x speed.
How do I view a list of battle status icons?
- Any battle status effect will result in an icon appearing above the affected combatants head. There are many different status effects and remembering them all can be difficult at first. If you find yourself confused, tap in the INFO button on the left side of the battle screen for a key to what each icon means.
What is AI mode and how do I use it?
- AI mode is an auto-battle mode where your characters automatically use abilities on cooldown. During AI mode, players have no control over which skills are used - potentially making battles more difficult. As such, AI mode is not recommended for difficult battles.
- In order to maximize efficiency, players can toggle which Hero abilities are used during AI mode by going to the skills menu in their Hero page and toggling which skills are active during AI mode.
- Bursts are not automatically activated in AI mode. Players are still required to manually trigger them before they disappear.
How is the star-ranking in Battle Results calculated?
- The star-ranking of a battle is based on several factors:
- 1 star is awarded for simply completing the stage.
- 1 star is awarded for not losing any Mercs.
- 1 star is awarded for completing the stage within the time limit.
- The 3 star ranking will require all 3 of the above conditions to be met.